Karley’s Rentals offers a fun work environment where every employee is treated like family. We'd love to have you on board! This is a part time job, with hours varying 9am-8pm multiple days a week at our factory in Northeast Philadelphia. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FRIDAY AND SATURDAYS. Job duties include:
- Pulling all orders. Checking for consistency and packaging errors while preparing each order. An eye for detail is a must. It will be your responsibility to ensure that each customer receives exactly what they ordered.
- Checking orders out for customers and helping them load their vehicles.
- Washing and pressing linens and other items that are being rented.
- Checking orders back in when they return after their event and helping the customers unload their vehicles. This includes counting items again to ensure that all rented items were returned.
- Assisting to load company vehicles that are preparing for deliveries.
- Keeping the warehouse clean, taking out the trash, and making sure that the warehouse racks stay neat and organized.
- Occasionally assisting with deliveries as needed.
You will be lifting a lot of linen throughout the course of your day. It is important that you can repeatedly lift 40 pounds, including taking heavy laundry bags. To apply, please fill below form & emai your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line “RESUME" along with your name.